Commercial Roofing for epdm roofing in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.