Local Roofers for metal roofing in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.