Commercial Roofing for metal roofs installation in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.