Local Roofers for epdm rubber roofing in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.