Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.