Local Roofers for new roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.