Local Roofers for metal roof installation in Spring Hill. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.