Local Roofers for metal roofing installation in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.