Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own HomeThe primary reason for the roof would be to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.