Local Roofers for emergency roofer in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roofer in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.