Local Roofers for bitumen roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.