Local Roofers for metal roofing cost in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing cost in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.