Commercial Roofing for leaky roof repairs in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.