Local Roofers for commercial roofing contractors in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.