Local Roofers for corrugated metal roofing in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.