Local Roofers for advanced roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.