Commercial Roofing for metal roof companies in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.