Local Roofers for metal roofing installation in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.