Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/3): Error writing file '/tmp/MYG90H7k' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for local roofers in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.