Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYW682q2' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for architectural roof shingles in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.