Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.