Commercial Roofing for certainteed roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of certainteed roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.