Commercial Roofing for metal roofing price in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing price in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.