Local Roofers for cool roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.