Local Roofers for epdm roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.