Local Roofer for built up roof in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe main purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.