Commercial Roofer for affordable roofing in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.