Local Roofer for aluminum roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.