Residential Roofer for aluminum roofing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.