Commercial Roofer for aluminum roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.