Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.