Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.