Commercial Roofer for flat metal roof in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.