Residential Roofer for flat roof in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.