Commercial Roofer for new roof in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.