Residential Roofer for cost of roof replacement in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.