Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Weeki Wachee. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Weeki Wachee and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own HomeThe main reason for the roof would be to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.