Local Roofer for low cost roofer in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of low cost roofer in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.