Local Roofers for cheap roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.