Local Roofers for advanced roofing in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Weeki Wachee and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.