Local Roofers for advanced roofing in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.