Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.