Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.