Local Roofers for advanced roofing in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.