Local Roofers for metal roof companies in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.