Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.