Commercial Roofing for commercial roof in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.