Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.