Local Roofer for asphalt roof shingles in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.