Residential Roofer for asphalt roof shingles in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.